Last update: May 25, 2018
Welcome to EXFINSIS Cookies Policy!
This website is owned and its services are provided by Diego Fernandez Garcia who is also responsible for processing data about you. He is based in Madrid, Spain (European Union). If you have any questions, please Contact Him.
2. Cookies Definition
Cookies consist of small text files placed on your web browser when visiting his website. They automatically collect system data and usage data. System data consists of technical data such as IP address, cookie ID, browser type, device type, operating system and approximate geographical location based on IP address. Usage data consists of your interactions with his website such as number of visits, pages visited and time spent.
3. Cookies Use
- Necessary. These cookies allow you to browse his website and use its features. They are placed on your web browser when you contact him or book an online tutorial.
- Functional. These cookies allow his website to remember your preferences. They are placed on your web browser when you subscribe to his newsletter.
- Performance. These cookies allow his website to automatically collect system data and usage data of your interaction with it. They are placed on your web browser when you visit his website.
4. Cookies Origin
His website uses own or first-party necessary cookies when you contact him or book an online tutorial. His website also uses third-party service providers necessary, functional and performance cookies when you subscribe to his newsletter or visit it.
- Google Analytics. His website uses this third-party service provider performance cookies to automatically collect system data and usage data of your interaction with it for website usage analytics. For more information, visit Google Analytics Cookies Policy website.
- Sumo Me. His website uses this third-party service provider functional cookies for newsletter functionality such as remembering if you have already subscribed. For more information, visit Sumo Me Cookies Policy website.
- PayPal. His website uses this third-party service provider for payments processing. As payment processing is done at third-party service provider website, necessary, functional and other cookies are placed on your web browser. For more information, visit PayPal Cookies Policy website.
5. Cookies Expiration
Cookies expiration depends on whether they are session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies remain on your web browser until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies remain on your web browser until they expire or are removed.
- Newsletter. These functional and persistent cookies placed on your web browser expire after 1 month.
- Contact Form. These necessary and session cookies placed on your web browser expire after you stop browsing.
- Booking Calendar. These necessary and persistent cookies placed on your web browser expire after 2 months.
- Website Analytics. These performance and persistent cookies placed on your web browser expire after 2 years.
6. Cookies Management
Cookies can be blocked, filtered or removed within your web browser tools, setting or preferences menu. Please keep in mind that blocking, filtering or removing cookies can negatively impact your browsing experience and parts of his website may no longer be fully accessible.
- Google Chrome cookies management website
- Microsoft Edge cookies management website
- Firefox Mozilla cookies management website
- Apple Safari cookies management website
7. Legal Notice
This website and its Cookies Policy have been modified to comply with E.U. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 from the European Parliament and Council of April 27 of 2016.