By accessing this website, related sites, and digital media, you are agreeing to be bound by this website’s, and related sites and digital media, where applicable, terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The materials on this site are provided “as is.” The author makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the author does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this site, related or linked sites.
For more on our disclaimer click here.
In no event shall the author or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on author’s internet site, even if author or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. This site does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The author may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. The author does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The author has not reviewed all of the sites linked to it and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the author of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
6. Affiliate Links
An affiliate link is a specific URL that contains an affiliate’s ID and/or username. In an affiliate program, the “advertiser” uses an affiliate link to track the traffic that is sent to its website. This is achieved by way of cookie technology. The advertiser may then pay the author who is considered an “affiliate” or “publisher” a fee or commission depending on the contract terms. Any fee that is paid to the author is at no extra cost to you. Affiliate links or recommendations found on this website and through our various online channels are based on objectivity, content applicability, current and/or past experience with the recommended. Please do not spend any money on these products/services unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this site shall be governed by the laws of Spain (European Union) without regard to its conflict of law provisions as chosen by the author.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.