Learn at your own pace with over 37 lectures and more than 6.5 hours of content.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Contrast main asset classes’ returns and risks tradeoffs.
- Approximate portfolio expected excess returns, historical, implied volatility.
- Hedge portfolio market risk with stock option strategies and evaluate returns and risks amplification through leverage.
- Form global portfolios following recommendations from well-known investment managers and compare them using risk adjusted metrics.
- Diversify specific risks through portfolio mean and variance optimization.
- Assess market efficiency and quantify investment costs impact to portfolio returns.
This course is best for you as:
- Student at any knowledge level who wants to learn the subject.
- Finance intern or analyst who desires to review main concepts and refine skills.
- Do-it-yourself investor who wishes to take educated investment decisions.
- It is NOT aimed at investors looking for “get rich quick” magic trading formulas.
The requirements for this course are:
- R statistical software is required. Downloading instructions included.
- RStudio Integrated Development Environment is recommended. Downloading instructions included.
- R script files provided with course.
- Familiarity with software is recommended.
Feel free to take a look at course curriculum here!