Learn at your own pace with over 45 lectures and more than 8.5 hours of content.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Calculate lagging and leading indicators such as moving averages, Bollinger bands®, MACD and relative strength index.
- Define single and multiple technical indicators based trading occasions using price, bands, signal and centerline crossovers.
- Form long or short trading strategies based on trading opportunities.
- Appraise strategies risk adjusted performances by comparing them against buy and hold benchmark.
This course is best for you as:
- Student at any knowledge level who wants to learn the subject.
- Finance intern or analyst who desires to review main concepts and refine skills.
- Do-it-yourself investor who wishes to take educated investment decisions.
- It is NOT aimed at investors looking for “get rich quick” magic trading formulas.
The requirements for this course are:
- Python programming language is required. Downloading instructions included.
- Python Distribution and Integrated Development Environment are recommended. Downloading instructions included.
- Python code files provided with course.
- Familiarity with programming language is recommended.
Feel free to take a look at course curriculum here!