Learn at your own pace with over 45 lectures and more than 5.5 hours of content.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Analyze trading strategies by defining indicators, detecting signals they generate and outlining rules that go with them.
- Explore strategies based on simple moving averages SMA, moving averages convergence-divergence MACD, Bollinger Bands®, relative strength index RSI and statistical arbitrage through z-score.
- Compute main trading statistics such as number of transactions and trades, net trading profit and loss P&L, maximum drawdown and portfolio equity.
- Calculate principal performance metrics such as annualized returns, standard deviation and Sharpe ratio.
- Maximize historical performance by optimizing strategy parameters.
This course is best for you as:
- Student at any knowledge level who wants to learn the subject.
- Finance intern or analyst who desires to review main concepts and refine skills.
- Do-it-yourself investor who wishes to take educated investment decisions.
- It is NOT aimed at investors looking for “get rich quick” magic trading formulas.
The requirements for this course are:
- Python programming language is required. Downloading instructions included.
- Python Distribution and Integrated Development Environment are recommended. Downloading instructions included.
- Python code files provided with course.
- Familiarity with programming language is recommended.
Feel free to take a look at course curriculum here!