Learn at your own pace with over 50 lectures and more than 10 hours of content.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Comprehend main financial statements.
- Understand financial and investment ratios.
- Determine a company’s cost of equity, debt and capital.
- Valuate a company’s theoretical stock price.
- Estimate a company’s stock option prices.
- Discover the wisdom of best practitioners and Nobel Prize winners.
This course is best for you as:
- Student at any knowledge level who wants to learn the subject.
- Finance intern or analyst who desires to review main concepts and refine skills.
- Do-it-yourself investor who wishes to take educated investment decisions.
- It is NOT aimed at investors looking for “get rich quick” magic trading formulas.
The requirements for this course are:
- Spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel®.
- Familiarity with software is recommended.
Feel free to take a look at course curriculum here!