Learn at your own pace with over 39 lectures and more than 6.5 hours of content.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Manipulate main data file types and their options.
- Store data in worksheets contained within workbooks.
- Navigate worksheets’ cells quickly using keyboard short-cuts.
- Execute data operations with formulas and functions.
- Visualize data using conditional formatting and charts.
- Organize data with tables and pivot tables.
- Implement several scenarios with what-if analysis.
- Analyze data with add-in tools package.
- Optimize formula objectives with solver add-in.
This course is best for you as:
- Users with NO previous knowledge.
- Basic users who want to take the next proficiency steps.
- Intermediate users who desire to polish skills and complete learning curve.
The requirements for this course are:
- It is done with Microsoft Excel 2010®.
- NO familiarity with software is needed.
Feel free to take a look at course curriculum here!